50ft Serial270™ DB9 F/F Null Modem Cable
Bring ultimate flexibility to RS-232 applications with the patented Serial270™ DB9 Extension Cables by Cables To Go. The 270° DB9 connector on each end rotates from side to side in almost a complete circle, allowing easy positioning of the cable to fit the installation. The connectors feature detents, or “click-stops”, every 90 degrees ensuring signal integrity is maintained. The oversized thumbscrews are slotted for easy connection to equipment.
Null Modem serial cables allow two DTE or DCE devices to communicate with no conflict in data transmission. Cables To Go's inexpensive, high-quality cables deliver the data for you quickly and reliably over short distances (less than 100 feet). With Serial270™, the days of not having the right connector orientation on your cables are over!
- Rotating 270 degree connectors on each end move from side to side in almost a complete circle
- Oversized slotted thumbscrews make connecting to equipment easy
- Connectors: DB9 Female to DB9 Female
- Typically used when connecting two PC serial ports
- Fully shielded to prevent unwanted EMI/RFI interference
- The transmit and receive signals are crossed to ensure proper data transmission
Warning: Forcing the connector past the click-stops will break the connector and possibly damage the cable.
C2G 50ft DB9 F/F, 15.2 m, Black
C2G 50ft DB9 F/F. Cable length: 15.2 m, Connector gender: Female/Female, Cable colour: Black